Attached is the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network’s (NWCDN) 2012 Fall Conference Brochure, highlighting the NWCDN’s Agenda for its upcoming Conference in Chicago, IL, on October 3, 2012 and October 4, 2012.
The NWCDN will be hosting a Cocktail Reception at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Fish House, on October 3, 2012. The Reception is from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Join us to meet our speakers and member firms, in anticipation of the Conference then being held on October 4, 2012.
Hugo’s Frog Bar & Fish House is located at: 1024 N. Rush Street,Chicago,IL.
The NWCDN’s Conference is then being held at the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent Mile on October 4, 2012, with registration and Continental Breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m., and the Conference break-out sessions then beginning at 8:45 a.m.
The break-out sessions will include:
- You want to put how much on that file?
- Storm clouds of million dollar exposure;
- Discussion of potential exposure for federal racketeering claims being filed against employers and workers’ compensation insurers;
- Weight a minute, considering how body weights factor into claims management;
- Don’t let the door hit you;
- Analyze the interplay between theADA, FMLA and workers’ compensation;
- Tread Medicare, updating Medicare issues;
- Just say no!-Narcotics and the treating physicians responsibility;
- Do we owe that-really? Claim compensability scenarios;
- Just call me “friend”-social media.
The Conference will then be followed by a Cocktail Reception at 4:00 p.m.
The NWCDN is a network of “many firms, one purpose”, all dedicated to defending workers’ compensation claims, for the protection of employers, insurers and third-party administrators.
Join us in Chicago to meet our members and member firms!
Trust us, we just get it! It is trust well spent!
Defending workers’ compensation claims throughout Pennsylvania for employers, self-insureds, insurance carriers, and third party administrators, our 100+ years of cumulative experience defending our clients against compensation-related liabilities, empowers our workers’ compensation practice group attorneys to be more than mere claim denials, entrusting us to create the factual and legal leverage to expeditiously resolve claims, in the course of limiting/reducing/extinguishing our clients’ liabilities under the Pennsylvania’s Workers’ Compensation Act.
With every member of our workers’ compensation practice group being AV-rated, our partnership withthe NWCDN magnifies the lens throughwhichour professional expertise imperiously demands that we always be dynamic and exacting advocates for our clients, businesses, corporations, and insurance carriers, seeking our trial and compensation acumen, navigating the frustrating and form-intensive minefield pervasive throughout Pennsylvania workers’ compensation practice and procedure.