350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 150
Exton, Pennsylvania 19341
610-524-2100 ext. 112
Kevin L. Connors is the firm’s Managing Partner, General Liability Chairperson, and Co-Chair for Workers’ Compensation.
Originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he is a legacy graduate of St. Joseph’s University (“The Hawk Will Never Die”), receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in English in 1976.
Attending graduate classes at Temple University in Creative Writing, he also bartended at several local Philadelphia restaurants, including the Magic Pan, the Happy Rooster, Houlihan’s, Tavern on Green, and Rembrandts.
In 1982, he received a Masters of Fine Arts from Brooklyn University in Creative Writing, studying under John Ashberry.
After Graduate School, Kevin attended Villanova University School of Law, graduating in 1988.
As for his law school experience, it is best described as “ask Sisyphus whether he liked rocks”.
Initially practicing as a staff counsel attorney for Travelers Insurance, Kevin then worked at several prominent insurance defense firms in Philadelphia, to include Bennett Bricklin, and White & Williams.
Concentrating his practice in insurance defense litigation, Kevin has extensive experience defending civil and administrative matters that involve all aspects of insurance liabilities, to include premises liability, retail liability, restaurant liability, products liability, motor vehicle liability, general negligence liability, employment practices liability, bad faith liability, insurance coverage, workers’ compensation liability, and subrogation.
Kevin has defended and litigated insurance coverage matters involving declaratory judgment actions, for purposes of addressing coverage issues under commercial and personal insurance policies.
Practicing as an insurance defense litigator over the last 27+ years, Kevin has tried a multiple cases to verdict, before both juries and arbitration panels.
He also has had extensive experience in defending motor vehicle liability cases involving first-party coverages for first-party benefits, uninsured motorists benefits, and underinsured motorists benefits.
Kevin has received an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, evidencing his intense dedication to the highest standards of professionalism and aggressive representation on behalf of his clients.
In 2012, Kevin was inducted as a Fellow into the Litigation Counsel of America, with there being only 3,500 members nationally.
Kevin was also admitted as a Fellow into the College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in 2012. The College has about 350 members nationally.
Kevin is also the primary contact between ConnorsO’Dell LLC and the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network (NWCDN), a national network of attorneys specializing in defending workers’ compensation claims, with ConnorsO’Dell LLC being the Pennsylvania representative member firm for the NWCDN.
Enjoying memberships in several bar and claims associations, Kevin has been a guest speaker on various insurance litigation issues, recently presenting before the ABA, on the Personal Comfort Doctrine in workers’ compensation, and before the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Convention, on the “Future of Exclusive Remedy”, and “Why Injured Workers” Seek Attorneys”.
Kevin is a former distance runner who dreams of trails without knees, and he is a shameless golfer dreaming of the hole in one.
His favorite sport is politics.
His favorite religious order is the Jesuits, to whom he shamelessly credits his caustic optimism.
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania (J.D. Awarded 1988)
- St. Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (B.A. Awarded 1984)
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Brooklyn University, Brooklyn, New York (Masters of Fine Arts Degree in Creative Writing 1982)
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 1988
- Supreme Court of New Jersey 1988
- U.S. District Court
- Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Appellate Division
Associations & Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- Fellow, College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network
- Member representative, Larson’s Workers’ Compensation Advisory Board
- Council on Litigation Management
- Judge Pro Tem, Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas
- Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Matters
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Fellow American Bar Association